- Preparing monthly and weekly financial reports, annual operating and capital budgets for management.
- Presentation of reports to the company’s executives and senior management.
- Participation in Business Planning preparation.
- Assisting in the development of long-term goals and strategic objectives.
- Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes.
- Preparing dashboards that provide reliable insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Planning of projects from the beginning and monitoring to the end point, provide status updates on performance against plan and meet delivery targets using Microsoft project.
- Providing leadership and support, working with corporate and local leadership to enhance and sustain operational excellence.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office especially in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Time Management.
- Problem solving capability.
- Self-Motivated, fast learner and result oriented.
- At least three years of experience in related fields is necessary.
- Skills in Power BI and Python or R is a plus.